Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just my way of saying thanks...


The Twelve Days of Questmas

On the first day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

A Stirg Swarm in a Pear tree.

On the second day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

2 Troglodytes / And a…

On the third day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

3 Fiendish Hens…

On the fourth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

4 Rapacious Trolls…

On the fifth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

5 Faerie Rings…

On the sixth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

6 Giants Charging…

On the seventh day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

7 Sahuagin Swimming…

On the eighth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

8 Hags a-cackling…

On the ninth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

9 Dryads Dancing…

On the tenth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

10 Blink Dogs a-blinking…

On the eleventh day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

11 Sirens shrieking…

On the twelfth day of Questmas, what beleaguered me…

12 Druids Chanting…

No comments:

Post a Comment